Below is a list of respite care providers in Florida. To see the more information about a specific resource, click on the resource’s name and it will link you to their website.
- Buddy Break, a Nathaniel’s Hope Program (National)
Free kids/respite program held in partnership with local churches
- Buddy Break is a FREE kids/respite program designed to give caregivers of kids with special needs (VIP kids) a break from their ongoing care-giving responsibilities for three hours. Each VIP kid at Buddy Break is paired up with a Buddy friend for one-on-one attention as everyone has fun playing games, hearing and seeing great children’s stories, videos, music, and more while giving the caregivers a much needed break! Siblings have fun too!
- Caring First (FL)
Provide a full spectrum of home health care and center based services
- Location: 2425 Lee Rd, Winter Park, FL 32789
- Phone: (407) 826-1732
- Website: https://www.caringfirst.com
- Quality home care, both medical and non-medical service provided to seniors, developmentally challenged and the injured.
- Children First (FL)
Home Health Care
- Location: 4448 Edgewater Drive, Orlando, FL; 3200 N. Wickham Road, Ste. 4, Melbourne, FL 32935
- Phone: Orlando “ 407-513-3000 ; Melbourne “ 321-757-6713
- Website: https://www.childrenfirsthealthsystem.com/
- Specializing in the care of medically fragile children in your home. Free pharmacy and medical supply delivery to Brevard, Lake, Polk, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, and Volusia counties.
- CJA Behavioral Services (FL)
Companion, respite, personal care, behavior therapy
- Location: 809 E Oak St, Suite 106, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Phone: 407-483-9550
- Email: Elizabeth@cjacenter.com
- Website: www.cjabehavioralservices.com
- Quality services for people with disabilities and challenging behavior. We offer companion, respite, personal care, behavior therapy, mental health, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and more.
- Hidden Potentials (FL)
- Phone: (321) 267-6318
- Address: 5650 S Washington Ave, Titusville, FL 32780
- Website: http://www.hpotentials.com
- Maxim Healthcare Services (FL)
A leading provider of children’s homecare services
- Phone: 407-647-6555
- Website: www.maxhealth.com
- Maxim Healthcare Services offers a full range of hourly and intermittent care both skilled and unskilled. They provide RN, LPN, HHA, and all ranges of therapy care.
- Threshold, Center for Autism, Inc. (FL)
Community rehabilitation services to children and adults in Washington County, WI and surrounding areas. (Cognitive, mental or physical disabilities)
- Location: 3550 N. Goldenrod Road, Winter Park, FL 32792
- Phone: 407-671-7060
- Fax: 407-671-6005
- Email: careers@Threshold-center.org
- Website: www.threshold-center.org
- Respite Services Ages served: 5 to 60 years old. Residential and day treatment program for children and adults with developmental disabilities and autism. Respite services include: after school, sibling care, night, adult day care, adult day training (Pottery Shop), camps (Seasonal, Holidays and Weekends), overnight, weekends, residential treatment, in-home treatment, emergency and crisis.
- True Help Services, Inc. (FL)
- Location: 526 Simpson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Phone: 407-348-2383; 407-460-9097
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.truehelpservices.com
- Provides respite services for Orange, Osceola, Seminole, and Brevard counties through Medicaid, including in-home support and companions. This service is also available for someone traveling through this area that makes prior arrangements and requests this private-duty.